Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mommy lunch at the Park

Mommy lunch at the park is my favorite activity during the week. We Ellensburg moms try to meet every Thursday at the local park with the kids. It is great because the kids think it is all about them, when in all actuality it is our saving grace. We get adult conversation, imagine that. We get to visit while our children play contently. This means that our children go home totally exhausted and ready for three hour naps, also a plus for mom. Without park day I think my children would be locked in an attic most days. They love to run and play, and when they do they are happy, which makes me happy. Hooray for Park Day!






2 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like a good idea. I haven't stayed in Cheney long enough to know if the moms get together.

Ty Robbins said...

I've tagged ya! Check out my blog to find out more.