Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby Number Three

We are expecting for those for those of you who don't know already. We are due Thursday, May 20, 2010. This is a really exciting day becasue it was my Grandpa Lybbert's Birthday. It is also my cousin Tygh and cousin Felicia's birthdays as well.

Matt is hoping for a girl, becuase he thinks if I get one more I won't want to have another one. As long as the baby is healthy I don't have a huge preference, although girls are fun! I am 4 months along now. Just past the morning sickness and starting to get a baby bump. This has been a great diet plan, I have lost 10 pounds. If only that could continue. Somehow I don't think it will.

Jordyn has decided that she wants a sister. She said she already had a brother and didn't need another one. Hayden is too young to care. He just wants someone to play with that won't pick on him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is exciting. We will finally have kids that are only a month apart in age. Congrats. Hopefully it's a boy cuz that's what I am having :)

Ashley said...

Congrats Rachelle! That is so exciting! I'm in Moses on bedrest if u have anytime!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS! I was so excited when Matt told us! We miss you guys and hope all is well!!