Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kellen Reid Stutsman

Kellen was born at 12:07 a.m. on Thursday, April 29th, 2010.  He weighed in at a whopping 6lbs 1oz, and was 18 1/2 inches long.  He has blue eyes, blonde hair, and according to popular opinion he looks like his mama.  I hope that is a good thing! 

He is a wonderful baby.  He is so quiet, half of the time people don't notice he is in the room.  The kids love to help with the baby.  Jordyn is a great helper.  She loves to hold her baby brother, especially when she gets to feed him and burp him.  That is her favorite thing to do.  She love playing mommy.  Hayden loves him too.  He is always telling me how cute the baby is. 

I just went back to work last week.  That has been a whirlwind.  I jumped back in knee deep I think.  It is a crazy time at Simplot.  I will definitely have a busy summer. 


1 comment:

Jenny Robbins said...

Jordyn and Hayden have gotten so big! Congratulations! Kellen sounds like a sweet baby. Hope you're enjoying work.